INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION WHEN YOU ARE AWAY
At the touch of a button, your system can identify that you have left the home. The system can then perform the following tasks:
– Set the home alarm & system notification to ‘on’ and turn ‘on’ the IP security cameras
– Ensure that electrical appliances are switched ‘off ’ for safety and energy saving
– Set the heating to ‘low’ or ‘off’ depending upon the outdoor temperature
– Turn ‘off’ interior lights and leave security lights on if dark outside
– Turn ‘off’ music, audio and AV systems then reset to the preferred default preferences.
– Run occupancy simulation and prepare the home for your next arrival
INDOOR & OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE MONITORING
Advanced heating control that allows simple and energy efficient management plus full real time feed-back, no matter where you are in the world. Automation allows event triggered switching; for example ‘when the outdoor temperature falls below 4°C – then turn on the heating for frost protection.
SCENE RECALL INTELLIGENT DIMMER LIGHTING SYSTEM
Personalise your home lighting system by recording favourite scenes for a room or the entire house. have lights automatically fade on when it gets dark, turn on or off when you move throughout the house, automatically turn off if no movement is detected and simulate occupancy while you are away. Remote management comes as standard ensuring ultimate control which helps to lower energy bills.
INTELLIGENT CURTAIN AND BLIND AUTOMATION
Curtains and blinds can be operated from a wall panel, switch or mobile device. Opening and closing can be set depending upon time of day, day of week, time of year or level of exterior light. Automation can be integrated with your lighting scenes in order to save energy or simulate occupancy.
ADVANTAGES OF AUTOMATING YOUR LIGHTING, CURTAINS, & BLINDS
– Curtains or blinds settings can be integrated with your lighting in order to recall pre-defined room scenes.
– Intelligent lighting can fade on or off or curtains and blinds can adjust at dusk & dawn all year round
– Pre-programmed lighting, curtain or blind configurations will simulate occupancy while you are away from home
– Auto-sensing lights save energy in communal areas while elsewhere lights can automatically switch off if the room is unoccupied
– Timed events can bring on chosen lights, open curtains or check the system status to report or notify any changes
– Personalize your home lighting system by recording favourite scenes for a room, area or the entire home.
INTELLIGENT SECURITY (ALARMS, CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL)
BENEFITS OF AUTOMATING YOUR SECURITY SYSTEMS
– At the touch of a button, your system can identify that you have left the home. The system can then arm its security, turn lights off, draw curtains, set heating to away temperature and ensure audio visual devices are switched off
– Get email, SMS or phone notification when a guest enters, housekeeper arrives, the gate is opened, when a device is left on or in the event of a fire or burglary
– Personalise access control. When you arrive home lights and other system features can be programmed to welcome you, but for another family member the system can recall different settings
– The gate or door entry video can be accessed via the in-wall mounted touch screens, your smart phone or tablet and via the internet.
– Discrete cameras can report movements, provide analytical response, provide email notification and send pictures direct to your smart phone.
– Alarms can be raised based on integral information from CCTV, Alarm sensors, access control and lighting.
GENERAL DEVICE CONTROL
– Control of every day devices such as hot water, fan heaters, electric or gas fire, irrigation and any electrical circuits can be managed using simple control outputs from the home automation main control system. These can then be linked with timers or based on events like when dark, turn on the irrigation to water the plants or when the house is empty turn off the power feed to the televisions so they will not be left on ‘standby’ when you are away.
– This can also work in the opposite way, so for example if a door is left open for more than a minute a notification can be sent via phone or email to the owner of the property instantly. If equipment has failed the system can flag it up or notify the owner and maintenance man of the fault as soon as it occurs, so down-time is kept to an absolute minimal.
– With most systems the use of a ‘holiday mode’ is a great tool that allows pre-defined events to occur while you are away for a length of time, turning off the hot water cylinder can make a significant energy saving if you are way for over a week for example. Of course, any lighting and curtains can be set to behave as normal and simulate occupancy but the heating, appliances; hot water and televisions can be completely switched off from the power source.